Arteza is revolutionizing the art supply industry as one of the fastest-growing brands and e-commerce retailers globally. We offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with highly innovative product offerings. Headquartered near the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team.
We are seeking an experienced Email Specialist to join our Arteza team (Email marketing department), based in Minsk. We offer opportunities for professional development and self-realization, work with Design Team, Production Team.
- Handle the day-to-day creation, execution, planning, reporting, targeting, testing and setup of email marketing campaigns;
- Optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, product-level retargeting programs, etc;
- Manage email lists, maintain high deliverability rates, and focus on email acquisition;
- Strategize and implement ideas that will help grow users base.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with various email management platforms;
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation technology platforms;
- Thorough understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data;
- Solid understanding of email design best practices, HTML email development, call-to-action, subject lines, content and branding guidelines;
- B2B email marketing and deliverability experience required;
- Ability to segment lists based on target audience, behavior and past email and web analytics
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- Must be a self-starter motivated to move the needle in every aspect of their craft, but also be a team player with a strong ability to work in conjunction with the creative team
- In-depth experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills (English);
- Customer-focused approach;
- Possesses creativity, analytical skills and takes the initiative;
- Demonstrated attention to detail
* Stable growth. The company is well-established, growing 100% annually, and has a large presence in Minsk.
* Attitude. You will be the closest person to influence project results as we have no bureaucracy in communication.
* Career. Work as a leader and expert in your space, make important technological decisions for successful project implementation.
* Guarantees. As a High-Tech Park’s resident we provide official employment and vacation leave (25 days), competitive salary.
* Additional bonuses. Partial gym membership coverage, medical insurance, team-building activities and corporate events, birthday gifts.
* Comfort. We are located in the new business center near the subway (Molodezhnaya station), with all the conditions for work.